Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Faye's Random Summer Picks

Ladies, check out www.lovemyshoes.com. I found this in the newspaper-I think. It's cheap and fabulous.

The hottest eco-friendly "I'm not a Plastic bag " canvas bag this summer designed by Anya Hindmarch. It's only like 15 bucks. I went to get one last Wednesday but the was sold out. Apparently, a lot of people were waiting outside all night in the rain for the bag and it was sold out like in 30 mins. It's limited edition. It's already banned in China because people in Hong Kong were trampled over just for the bag and they don't want that to happen in China. Craziness. They should just write, "I'm going to die for this bag".

For all you outdoor people that love to go out for picnic with friends and love ones. www.picnicfun.com is a fun website. It's lightweight and it's waterproof on the exterior part.. This metrobag costs only 30 bucks.

I found this cutesy ring at www.elsewares.com. I wouldn't buy it but I thought it was cute.

I want this tshirt "I have a body of a god" in babytee. I saw this ad on Myspace when you sign out..an addicitve site. I'm trying to find the shirt that says, "I'm so excited, I'm so scared" with an image of a pill - priceless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you love to camp visit http://www.totecampinggear.com for camping tents and camping supplies that are easy to transport and store.